So I’ve not done a lot of composition work, I mean I’ve played with ChromaKey once or twice but that is all. I wanted to take a 3D asset, animate it and put it into some footage. So I did just that. Check out the video below and see how I did it after the jump.
So here’s the final Video intro for some of my work. Complete with audio. I ended up changing the font and shortening the sequence by a couple of seconds. Given my limited amount of practice in AE I think I did rather well. What did you think?
Here is the final version of that video I previewed a couple of posts back. Video is a collection of footage from in game and 3D animated scenes in 3DSMax. Final editing was completed in Adobe Premier. It’s purpose is to promote a new mod the Wolf Pack Clan had created. It was also an effective way to prevent people passing off our work as their own.
Once again I’m playing around in TWI‘s Killing Floor. This time I put together a video in Autodesk 3DSMax and Adobe Premiere as a practice project as I hadn’t done much animating in 3DSMax. I also put together the sound effects for the video.
Audio work has been somewhat slow of late, so I’ve been working on some more assests for the KillingFloor Aliens mod. I’d like to present our old friend – the good old facehugger, I had fun with the making of this particular model. Rigging and animation was fun as well.
This model will be feature in the KillingFloor:Aliens mod. And trust me, it makes things go crazy!
Combine the upcoming release of SpaceMarine with playing the demo I couldn’t help but get a little excited. It promises to be a good game. And I couldn’t help myself but attempt to get a chainsword into Killing Floor to celebrate. It’s almost there, couple of tweaks and it’ll be finished. In the meantime test it out here. For installation check out the read me.